Creamy Deluxe :4 October, 2017
taste of royalty
Name the Dough Man9 August, 2018
Are you awesomely amazing, a fast-thinker and super smart? Apply Now!
We are looking for a customer-oriented client-interfacing representative.
What does a Client/Customer Interface Representative do?
A client interface representative, or CIR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CIRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk.
Client interface representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CIRs can gather that for you.
Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client interface representative (customer service agent).
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- High school degree or higher.
Are you the one we're looking for?
Send a cover letter, your CV and a full-size picture of yourself to :