To surprise is to stun, to stun is to make a person know that you care enough to think about the act; and especially if it cost some resource(time, money, effort, etc) to achieve. So, the element of surprise has to be on the highest level so that we hammer the nail of surprise, right on the head!
It’s nice to know your friends and/or family think about you and your special day. Some people may even fall victim to expecting a birthday surprise and never receiving one. Don’t let that happen to your friends. In the space below, we discuss some excellent ideas which are sure of being appreciated.
Now we all know the number one way to surprise a person on their birthday is with a cake at midnight. If you’ve already done this trick one or two times however, you need to move on. Don’t worry, this doesn’t necessarily mean you have to do something extravagant. We’ve got a few birthday surprise ideas to share with you that anyone can achieve.
Whatever anniversary, you can say it with doughnuts. Here are some occasions people choose to use doughnuts:
- Wedding/Dating Anniversary
- Work Anniversary (Day you started a job/business)
- Self-anniversary (Celebrate you… being you)
Memorable Days include days you worth remembering and celebrating:
- The day you got your first car
- The day you won a jackpot
- The day you escaped an accident
- The day you completed a mega project
- The day you first saw your spouse
The United Nations General Assembly designates a number of “International Days” to mark important aspects of human life and history (the comprehensive list of all days celebrated by the United Nations and its Specialized Agencies is available here: International Days(link is external)). Some include:
Holidays present another opportunity to express love to a loved one. Here are some days to keep booked for a surprise:
- 1st January – New Year’s Day
- 6th March – Independence Day
- March/April – Easter Season
- June – Eid ul-Fitr
- August – Eid ul-Adha
- 25th December – Christmas Day
- 26th December – Boxing Day